- The strength of our church lies in the Word of God, to which we give unyielding obedience. Our church's beauty is found in the message of Christ's pardoning grace. Under God's blessing, our church can be a source of spiritual blessing to every person.
- Our church is a Bible church. We accept all the books of the Bible as the Word of God. We do not follow reason, philosophy, tradition, or pious opinion, but boldly confess and follow the teachings of the Bible alone.
- Our church is a conservative church because it continues to hold the entire Bible as the revelation of God. In it, He has revealed Himself, His will and the only way to eternal life.
- Our church is an evangelical church because it holds very highly the injunction of our Lord to "preach the Gospel to every creature."
- Our church is one which favors good church music and wholehearted congregational singing. We do so because we have faith that wants to express itself in song.
- Our church is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) - so called because its founders began their work in Wisconsin. Today it is represented throughout the United States and in many other parts of the world.
- Our church believes that God has revealed Himself in the Holy Bible. In it can be found all that man needs to know for his spiritual and eternal welfare. It is a growing church and for this it gives all glory to God.
Over the years, the Lord has given Pastor Wasser the privilege of getting to know the Salem community, and Immanuel has been blessed with wonderful members.
If you want to know more about the Biblical teachings that have united our congregation, Pastor Wasser would love to speak with you. If you would rather just talk and get to know the Pastor and his family, give him a call! Your friendship would certainly be a great blessing.
Ultimately, though, we want to share the peace we have with God through our Lord Jesus. We would like you to know Christ through our Pastor and our congregation.