I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." - Psalm 122:1
We extend a sincere and cordial welcome to you. We pray that you will be built up in your faith as you worship with us.
Our visitors and guests are important to us. If we can assist you in any way, please ask.
We are a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). Our worship and ministry are built on God's Word - the Bible - and the application of God's truth and love to our attitudes, emotions, and life.
Through the Bible, we hear of God's love for us and how He sent His Son to die for us. In faith, we go out and serve others while sharing with them the forgiveness that God offers.
We follow a consistent order of worship intended to help people declare the worthiness of God to receive our praise and adoration.
A "liturgy" assures that each Sunday we will:
- Direct our worship to the Triune God - the only True God
- Unburden our sin and guilt and be assured that God has forgiven us for Jesus' sake
- Praise God for the greatness of his love through Christ and thank him for his goodness
- Ask God for the wisdom, strength, peace, and blessings we all need
- Hear portions of the Bible chosen to reflect a special theme each week
- Learn specific directives and promises God has given for our daily life
We believe that in Baptism and the Lord's Supper God comes to us with the forgiveness of sins in very tangible means.
We celebrate the Lord's Supper (Holy Communion) in our worship often because Jesus encouraged that.
The Bible has convinced us that Jesus' true body and blood are present in the Lord's Supper and that receiving the sacrament together is a public statement of unity in our beliefs and practices.
We therefore ask guests and visitors to speak with the pastor before communing with us. We do not want to put you in a position of stating your agreement with our convictions before we have had an opportunity to explain them to you.